This website moved!
The content from this website can now be found in the Student Life Gateway — a new, one-stop online source for information related to life outside the classroom.
Wellness Education Services — Now Part of The Student Life Gateway Website
The Student Life Gateway contains all of the information you need about Wellness Education Services at UB. Please utilize the following URLs to access:
- Wellness Education Services home page:
- AlcoholEdu and Haven page for new students:
- Stress Management and Prevention page:
- Be Healthy and Well page:
About the Student Life Gateway
The new Student Life Gateway website is your one-stop online source for information related to life outside the classroom. Here, you'll find helpful guides for getting started at UB, details about life at UB and opportunities to get involved — as well as a dedicated "Get Help" section with quick links and answers just for you. Featured sections on the Student Life Gateway include:
- New to UB: Welcome to the University at Buffalo. Here, you?ll find all the information you need to get started.
- Life on Campus: Here, you'll find nearly everything you need for life outside of the classroom — from convenient housing and award-winning dining, to on-campus health care and wellness resources.
- Get Involved: Do what you love. Try something new. Build your resume. Make lifelong friends. Here, you get to choose the opportunities that will change your life.
- Get Help: You can solve many problems and issues yourself, using the resources on this site and throughout UB. And if you still need assistance, there?s always someone who can help you.