Fall 2013 Deadlines
|1||Resume Deadline: September 15
Sign-ups: September 23
Interview: October 1-4
|2||Resume Deadline: September 22
Sign-ups: September 30
Interview: October 7-11
|3||Resume Deadline: September 29
Sign-ups: October 7
Interview: October 14-18
|4||Resume Deadline: October 6
Sign-ups: October 14
Interview: October 21-25
|5||Resume Deadline: October 15
Sign-ups: October 21
Interview: October 28 - Nov. 1
|6||Resume Deadline: October 20
Sign-ups: October 28
Interview: November 4-8
|7||Resume Deadline: October 27
Sign-ups: November 4
Interview: November 11-15
|8||Resume Deadline: November 3
Sign-ups: November 11
Interview: November 18-22
|9||Resume Deadline: November 17
Sign-ups: November 25
Interview: December 2-6
Classes begin 8/26/13.
Fall Recess is Novermber 27-30.
Employers visit UB to interview talented students and alumni for full- and part-time jobs and internships. There are weekly deadlines each semester to submit your resume online in BullsEye for employers to review. If selected for an interview, you will receive an email from UB Career Services with directions to sign up for an interview time in BullsEye.
To Be Considered For an On-Campus Interview
- Login to BullsEye to review the on-campus interviewing opportunities. Check weekly for new positions! Under the Jobs and Internships tab, BullsEye Jobs/Internships/On-Campus Interviewing, and then in the "Show Me" drop down-menu select "Interviews I Qualify For."
- Upload your resume, along with any other required documents, such as your unofficial transcript, to BullsEye. Under the My Documents tab, then Upload Documents, Add New.
- Apply for each opportunity that interests you. You must apply by the deadline date to be considered for an interview.
Under the Jobs and Internships tab, BullsEye Jobs/Internships/On-Campus Interviewing, and then in the "Show Me" drop down-menu select "Interviews I Qualify For."
- If selected for an interview, you will receive an email from UB Career Services with directions to sign up for an interview time slot.
- Keep track of "Pending Campus Interviews" or "Scheduled Campus Interviews."
View the Shortcuts menu of your BullsEye home page.
General Policies and Guidelines
Group Information Sessions:
Some employers come to campus to discuss and promote available opportunities at their organizations. Open information sessions are available to any student if you are interested and meet the qualifications. Bring your resume!
Employers who are interviewing on campus may choose to hold an information session for their pre-selected candidates. If you are selected for an on-campus interview, and the employer arranges an Information Session, it is expected that you will attend that information session. The Information Session is usually held the night before the on-campus interviewing date. Attendance is important because information and materials necessary for interviewing are often given to candidates at this session.
* Canceling a Scheduled Interview:
You may cancel a scheduled interview up to two (2) business days before the interview date. Students who attempt to cancel after that time or who don't show up for a scheduled interview will lose their on-campus interviewing privileges as well as access to the BullsEye system and its services.