Fall 2014 Deadlines
|1||Resume Deadline: September 14
Sign-ups: September 22
Interview: September 29 - October 3
|2||Resume Deadline: September 21
Sign-ups: September 29
Interview: October 6-10
|3||Resume Deadline: September 28
Sign-ups: October 6
Interview: October 13-17
|4||Resume Deadline: October 5
Sign-ups: October 13
Interview: October 20-24
|5||Resume Deadline: October 12
Sign-ups: October 20
Interview: October 27-31
|6||Resume Deadline: October 19
Sign-ups: October 27
Interview: November 3-7
|7||Resume Deadline: October 26
Sign-ups: November 3
Interview: November 10-14
|8||Resume Deadline: November 2
Sign-ups: November 10
Interview: November 17-21
|9||Resume Deadline: November 16
Sign-ups: November 24
Interview: December 1-5
Employers visit UB to interview talented students and alumni for full- and part-time jobs and internships. There are weekly deadlines each semester to submit your resume online in BullsEye for employers to review. If selected for an interview, you will receive an email from UB Career Services with directions to sign up for an interview time in BullsEye.
To Be Considered For an On-Campus Interview
- Login to BullsEye to review the on-campus interviewing opportunities. Check weekly for new positions! On the main BullsEye student page on the right side, click "On-Campus Interviews I qualify for" under OCI (On-Campus Interviews).
- Upload your resume, along with any other required documents, such as your unofficial transcript, to BullsEye. Click on My Resumes, Cover Letters, & E-Portfolio and Upload.
- Apply for each opportunity that interests you. You must apply by the deadline date to be considered for an interview.
- If selected for an interview, you will receive an email from UB Career Services with directions to sign up for an interview time slot.
- Keep track of "Pending Campus Interviews" or "Scheduled Campus Interviews."
View the Shortcuts menu on the right side of your BullsEye home page.
General Policies and Guidelines
"Meet the Employer" Group Information Sessions:
Some employers come to campus to discuss and promote available opportunities at their organizations. Open information sessions are available to any student if you are interested and meet the qualifications. Bring your resume!
Employers who are interviewing on campus may choose to hold a "Meet the Employer" information session for their pre-selected candidates. If you are selected for an on-campus interview, and the employer arranges an Information Session, it is expected that you will attend that session. The session is usually held the night before the on-campus interviewing date. Attendance is important because information and materials necessary for interviewing are often given to candidates at this session.
* Canceling a Scheduled Interview:
You may cancel a scheduled interview up to two (2) business days before the interview date. Students who attempt to cancel after that time or who don't show up for a scheduled interview will lose their on-campus interviewing privileges as well as access to the BullsEye system and its services.